There is a world out there
A day off!
- Ate gorgeous breakfast of coffee, homemade white toast, drizzled with my favourite olive oil - a habit picked up in Spain.
- Got to finish a brilliant book, Rosina Lippi's Homestead and contemplated a week of being snowed in.
- Thought about doing some ironing, but then reconsidered.
- Booked a short holiday in Norfolk in 3 weeks time - even planned where we will eat on the first night (local sirloin from Holkham estate in nearby pub) yes, my belief in the magical restorative powers of beef.
- Sat and mused (briefly)
- Wondered (briefly) about how Spring Fair is going for new mug collection and Soda and Scuba